BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

China said YES!!


"O Glorious Day!" The Hardings have LOA!!! This is a HUGE milestone for us! This little document came to us today via FedEx from the land of China! LOA means "Letter of Acceptance." It officially says that Todd and I are, in the eyes of China, Asa's parents! He is ours and we are his! A family has been created from miles and miles away! How I love this little boy I have not yet met!! Did you hear that?! I have NOT YET MET! But he is mine. On the LOA it says that he is a "Foundling." In about two and a half months, he will no longer be a "foundling" but a Harding! Wanted. Treasured. Loved. Chosen. He will have brothers and sisters, a home, a bed, and most importantly a Mommy & Daddy who have prayed and prayed and prayed for years, FOR HIM!! This my friends is such an answer to years of prayer. As I was talking to a dear friend last night, I could barely contain my emotions as reality is beginning to settle in for me. I NEVER, EVER pictured that I would be at THIS day. That THIS day would be possible for my family. We have been trying to add to our little family for a very long time, and God is revealing His great plan to us, and I do have to say it is overwhelmingly GLORIOUS! And, I think the biggest answer to prayer for me is knowing without a shadow of a doubt that Adoption is NEVER plan B. It has always been plan A for The Lord! My heart longed to know that I could love Asa just as I could my very own biological children, and He has shown me so clearly, and given me the blessing of knowing love through the eyes of Jesus Christ. How He sees us, as His adopted children. But, most importantly, is how He knew before the foundation of the earth who's Asa's family would be. I'm so humbled that The Great I AM would choose me, to be even a small part to a glorious story. Watching the Scriptures play out, right before my eyes, is just incredible. So, we are coming Asa Josiah!! So very soon, I will be holding you!
Isaiah 12:4 {NLT} " In that WONDERFUL day you will sing: "Thank the LORD! Praise His name! Tell the nations what HE HAS DONE. Let them KNOW how MIGHTY He is!"

3 comments:

Am+a said...

Glorious day indeed!!! So happy for your whole family! The adoption journey is an amazing experience domestically - what you're doing with your international adoption is its own special adventure!

Blessings to you and ALL of your kids, Erin & Todd.

Sandra Lokey said...

Erin & Todd, so happy for ya'll. wouldn't it be something if Shaun & Anna got to go when ya'll do? That would be great. It could happen. Asa is a very blessed little boy indeed. Can't wait to meet him.

Jill Kleinheinz said...

I am so happy for you and will pray that your little Asa makes it home soon!